Lush Lawn - Intentionally Continued to Damage the Lawns

1 of 17 Lush Lawn reviews

Refuses to use proper equipment for lawns on sloped hillsides.Tore up my neighbor's lawn on 3 separate occasions, then tried to get a running start from my property with a large aeration machine and started tearing up my NEW SOD until I ran out to stop them.

Told the employee I had already been watching him observing the damage he was doing as he was doing it, and why did he just continue to do more damage? Employee stated he did not have any smaller equipment on the truck and "had no choice". REALLY??? After my neighbor and I both complained to the Lush Lawn office, we had to call the office again after no response after 9 days.

Supposedly a Manager came out after 4 days (and rainstorms) to throw down some token seed and soil in the worst area without even smoothing out the tire marks.

(I had already immediately raked and fertilized my damaged area prior to the rainstorms to encourage better recovery.) Management also claims this was an accident and offered no apology.This company, from Management to Staff, has no clue about Customer Service and no right to falsely claim they are "Michigan's Best Lawn Care".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Attitude

Reason of review:
Intentional Damage
Preferred solution:
Minimal payment for my time and effort to stop, report, and repair the intentional damage to my brand new landscaping.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lush Lawn Care
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #932119

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lush Lawn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 17 Lush Lawn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lush Lawn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lush Lawn.
Filing a new complaint about
×