100% full Not resolved

Refuses to use proper equipment for lawns on sloped hillsides.Tore up my neighbor's lawn on 3 separate occasions, then tried to get a running start from my property with a large aeration machine and started tearing up my NEW SOD until I ran out to stop them.

Told the employee I had already been watching him observing the damage he was doing as he was doing it, and why did he just continue to do more damage? Employee stated he did not have any smaller equipment on the truck and "had no choice". REALLY??? After my neighbor and I both complained to the Lush Lawn office, we had to call the office again after no response after 9 days.

Supposedly a Manager came out after 4 days (and rainstorms) to throw down some token seed and soil in the worst area without even smoothing out the tire marks.

(I had already immediately raked and fertilized my damaged area prior to the rainstorms to encourage better recovery.) Management also claims this was an accident and offered no apology.This company, from Management to Staff, has no clue about Customer Service and no right to falsely claim they are "Michigan's Best Lawn Care".

This person wrote the review because of "intentional damage" at Lush Lawn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Lush Lawn to "minimal payment for my time and effort to stop, report, and repair the intentional damage to my brand new landscaping".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lush Lawn and lush lawn lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lush Lawn?

Comments