Lush Lawn - Intentionally Continued to Damage the Lawns
Refuses to use proper equipment for lawns on sloped hillsides.Tore up my neighbor's lawn on 3 separate occasions, then tried to get a running start from my property with a large aeration machine and started tearing up my NEW SOD until I ran out to stop them.
Told the employee I had already been watching him observing the damage he was doing as he was doing it, and why did he just continue to do more damage? Employee stated he did not have any smaller equipment on the truck and "had no choice". REALLY??? After my neighbor and I both complained to the Lush Lawn office, we had to call the office again after no response after 9 days.
Supposedly a Manager came out after 4 days (and rainstorms) to throw down some token seed and soil in the worst area without even smoothing out the tire marks.
(I had already immediately raked and fertilized my damaged area prior to the rainstorms to encourage better recovery.) Management also claims this was an accident and offered no apology.This company, from Management to Staff, has no clue about Customer Service and no right to falsely claim they are "Michigan's Best Lawn Care".
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..."
- "Our son was almost killed on our mower that we had just purchased 2 weeks before his wreck. he was on way to his sisters house just out the road..."
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."