Refuses to use proper equipment for lawns on sloped hillsides.Tore up my neighbor's lawn on 3 separate occasions, then tried to get a running start from my property with a large aeration machine and started tearing up my NEW SOD until I ran out to stop them.
Told the employee I had already been watching him observing the damage he was doing as he was doing it, and why did he just continue to do more damage? Employee stated he did not have any smaller equipment on the truck and "had no choice". REALLY??? After my neighbor and I both complained to the Lush Lawn office, we had to call the office again after no response after 9 days.
Supposedly a Manager came out after 4 days (and rainstorms) to throw down some token seed and soil in the worst area without even smoothing out the tire marks.
(I had already immediately raked and fertilized my damaged area prior to the rainstorms to encourage better recovery.) Management also claims this was an accident and offered no apology.This company, from Management to Staff, has no clue about Customer Service and no right to falsely claim they are "Michigan's Best Lawn Care".
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."